ENROLLMENT PERIOD AND PROCEDURES
1. All prospective students with their necessary credentials should enroll on the days designated in the school calendar and/or announced by the Registrar’s Office.
2. To facilitate registration, students should read guidelines posted on the bulletin boards at NDDU lobby and should be guided by the registration procedure.
3. Proxy enrollment is not allowed.
4. The students are considered enrolled only when their registration papers are fully processed.
1. Students cross enrolling from other schools are welcome to NDDU. They are to present a study permit from their schools containing course and subjects to be crossed enrolled.
2. During regular semester, NDDU students are not allowed to cross enroll in other schools anywhere except for NSTP component not offered by NDDU.
3. During summer, NDDU students may cross enroll in other schools under the following conditions:
a. no major subject should be enrolled in other schools
b. school should be outside General Santos City
c. should have accredited programs by agencies acceptable to NDDU
d. approval must be obtained from College Dean and University Registrar prior to cross enrollment
4. In the event that any of no. 3 provisions is not met, the school reserves the right not to credit such units.