- Online Enrollment
- Contact NDDU
Congratulations to the new NDDU nurses for passing the November 2014 Nursing Licensure Examinations
1. Sarah Jean C. Blando, RN.
2. Rienan V. Buenavista, RN.
3. Gaye Ann U. Ceraspe, RN.
4. Nefre Teri B. Dayap, RN.
5. Alica Jane A. Diaz, RN.
6. Maria Angela P. Fajardo, RN.
7. Charish Jane S. Gagnao, RN.
8. Sittie Aireen G. Gunao, RN.
9. Lyka Irene L. Lechonsito, RN.
10. Diana Jeanne T. Paculanan, RN.
11. Bonni Belle Grace D. Razon, RN.
12. Jejah Marie T. Rosit, RN.
13. krisginia Mae E. Salazar, RN.
14. John Paulo A. Torreda, RN.
Notre Dame of Dadiangas University is a Catholic, Filipino Institution of Academic Excellence established by the Marist Brothers of the Schools (F.M.S.- Fratres Maristae a Scholis) characterized by St. Marcellin Champagnat’s ideals of simplicity, humility and quiet zeal for God’s work as inspired by the Blessed Virgin Mary. The school is dedicated to the formation of persons in all levels of learning, who, as Christian leaders, Competent professionals, Community-Oriented Citizens and Culture-Sensitive individuals will actively participate in building a peaceful and progressive nation.