The Business Office is tasked to attend to all financial related transactions of the institution. For the office to serve better its clientele, the following guidelines are instituted:
a. Student Fees
1. Information on tuition fees, miscellaneous fees and other related matters are posted in the Finance Office Bulletin Board.
2. On withdrawals
2.1 Refund of fees will be made according to Section 66 of the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools:
1. A student who transfers or otherwise withdraws, in writing, within two weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length longer than one month will be charged based on the following provisions:
a. ten percent (10%) of the total amount due for the term if the students withdraws within the first week of classes,
b. twenty percent (20%) of the total amount due if the student withdraws within the second week of classes, regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
2. The student will be charged all the school fees in full if he/she withdraws anytime after the second week of classes. However, if the transfer or withdrawal is due to a justifiable reason, the student shall be charged the pertinent fees only up to and including the last month of attendance.
2.2 Withdrawal due to dissolved subjects is not chargeable but student must file a withdrawal slip with the Registrar’s and Finance Office.
2.3 Students’ accounts are adjusted only when official forms of withdrawing, dropping and adding are completed and filed with the Registrar’s and Finance Office.
3. Back accounts should be settled before enrollment.
4. All students with previous records of unfulfilled promises shall not be allowed a succeeding promissory note on the semester that follows.
1. NDDU gives special discount on tuition fees to all members of the same family, that is, blood brothers and sisters, husband wife and their children who are studying at NDDU.
2. The special discount starts from the oldest member and follows the following percentages:
5% tuition discount for each of the first three (3) enrollees
10% for the fourth
15% for the fifth
20% for the sixth
25% for the seventh
3. Discounts are made at the end of the semester.
4. Each family must file an application for discount with the Student Accounts -in-charge.
1. All scholars of recognized college educational plans are required to present a certification issued by their respective plans to the Student Accounts-In-Charge for recognition every enrollment period. Only selected college educational plans are recognized at NDDU. Please check with the Finance office if your plan is still recognized before enrollment period.
2. All academic and government scholars recognized by NDDU shall present a certification from the guidance office to the Student Accounts-In-Charge for recognition every enrollment period.
3. All scholars stated in 1 and 2 are not required to pay during enrollment and midterms. Payments shall be made during final exam period for the excess of their dues over their scholarship grant.
4. In case of default by scholarship agencies involved to pay the required balances, the scholar is required to settle his or her outstanding balance on or before the final examination.