The Office of the Student Affairs is in charge of the co-curricular and extra curricular activities of the school. The services include:
1. monitoring and assisting Student leaders in planning activities
2. approval of the activities;
3. monitoring the implementation of student activities;
4. processing and releasing of the identification cards and students’ communications;
5. booking of facilities;
6. approval for posting of announcement and parent’s permit;
7. renewal and recognition of clubs and organizations.